Machining solutions for e-mobility
Mobility is changing – the goal is a CO2-neutral future
As a supplier of cutting tools for the automotive industry, MAPAL incorporated this topic
into the company's strategic orientation at an early stage. And transferred its expertise in
machining the conventional power train to the components to be machined in electrically
- (1) Electrified drives
- (2) Electrified auxiliary units
- (3) Energy supply
- (4) Electrified micromobility
Your technology partner
With the engineering service module, MAPAL guarantees fast, precise and safe manufacturing. Further savings potential can be tapped in the area of logistics and maintenance. And in the area of training, MAPAL ensures that the specialist know-how it has gathered is transparently and completely available to the customer – this gives customers a decisive lead over their competitors.
All of the services offered by MAPAL focus on optimal processes and comprehensive support on the way to Industry 4.0. The goal is to always significantly assist the customer in achieving smooth, productive and economical manufacturing.
- Solutions for complete workpieces including tools, devices, NC programs and commissioning
- Complete process design and implementation from a single source
- Fast and flexible on-site support worldwide
- Efficient and cost-optimised tool technology
- Optimum coordination of tool, workpiece, equipment and machine
- Highest product quality, process reliability and cost-effectiveness right from the start
- Fast throughput from planning to implementation with maximum planning security
A strategy for battery frames
MAPAL’s electric mobility experts have designed a generic component that encompasses the main machining operations of a battery frame.
Four inserts for stator bores
Actuating tool with four facing slides and HSK100 connection for finishing the stator bore combines precision, flexibility and long tool life.
Gnutti Carlo Group relies on c-Com digital tool management
The Gnutti Carlo Group implements a digital tool management solution from c-Com for its worldwide locations.
Your direct contact
Michael Kucher Component Manager E-Mobility firstname.lastname@example.org +49 7361 585 3557